Missing series

Spivey
I have a program (Person of Interest) that doesn't have a backdrop.  When I went to correct this in the settings app, the series isn't listed in the Series Override section.  I unchecked the checkbox to be certain.  The episode does appear under Episodes Override, and the series name is correct there.

I checked the event log, and at the time the program started recording I see two errors:

Database is not open   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.InitializeForReader()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.FindSeriesAndWrite(String MCID, String SeriesName, String EpisodeName, Boolean Sport, Boolean Movie, String[] CastArray, String TVDBIDoverride, Boolean isOtherFileType)

Connection was closed, statement was terminated   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.CheckClosed()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.Close()
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataReader.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataReader.Dispose()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at RecordedTVHDService.Service1.CheckFileAndAddMetadata(String FilePath, Boolean ReadFromDatabase)

Re: Missing series

Please send "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db" to support@recordedtvhd.com and I'll take a look at your database.  Thanks.