Missing metadata for Supergirl and Gotham

Missing metadata for Supergirl and Gotham

jr1734
For some reason, Supergirl and Gotham metadata both stopped updating.  Any ideas on why only these two series (that I know of) are no longer updating?
 I'm running Windows 8.1 with a media center pack.  For what it's worth, the metadata doesn't show up either with a .wtv file or a downloaded .mkv file.

Re: Missing metadata for Supergirl and Gotham

jr1734
The new seasons of the CW DC series just started and there is still no episode data for Supergirl and Flash.  Gotham has shown up.  Must be a CW thing.  I checked the TVDB site and the episodes are listed there, just not showing up in RecordedTV HD.

Re: Missing metadata for Supergirl and Gotham

jr1734
The suggestion by MJT software in another post fixed the problem.  Thanks.

You can try deleting the following xml files and try again...

C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\xml\248834.xml  (Substitute your show's number from TVDB)

If there isn't a RecordedTVHD folder in the Public folder try looking here: C:\ProgramData (which is hidden by default)