Missing favorite button

Guy Martin
Since installing 1.7.0, the favorite button and play when resume is active are missing. I tried de-installing and re-installing, but still no buttons.

Thanks in advance

Re: Missing favorite button

How narrow is your side bar? Maybe try to make it wider?

Re: Missing favorite button

Guy Martin
This is only since the last version, nothing has chanaged, i am still using the list setup (my wife will not let me use the others). BTW the commercial skip bar still sends the extender into LALA land and requires a reboot of the xbox.

Re: Missing favorite button

Guy Martin
Where do you change the sidebar size; i looked everywhere and couldn't find an adjustment.

Re: Missing favorite button

In Recorded TV HD Media Center Settings -> Appearance -> Appearance Options -> "Change width of episode list and episode info sidebar" (button on the top)