Missing Features in my latest Install

Winnerman
Hi just recently had to rebuilt my HTPC, did a clean install from the ground up.  Instead of using my older version of Recorded TV HD and updating, I downloaded and installed the latest version from this site.

There are two features that seem to be missing, ort maybe I just can't find them.

1st - There used to be a check box for desiganating the recorded tv button on the media center remote to open the Recorded TV HD  menu.  Right now if I push that button I get the standard MCE Recorded TV, which I disabeled in the set up window.

2nd - There used to be the green status bar for how much of a recorded show was watched. Again, I can't seem to find the check box to enable that feature. OR was it removed?

Please let me know.

Thanks for such a great app.

Re: Missing Features in my latest Install

I have not removed those features.

1. You can either set it in the settings program on the bottom of the general settings tab or in the settings in the Recorded TV HD Media Center interface under "Menu Strip, Recycle Bin, & Other Options" -> "Remote Control Options"

2. The watched amount bar should always be there. I'm assuming you have watched a show and then gone back to see if the watched amount bar is there? It won't show for your recordings from your old install unless you backed up and restored your bookmarks folder.