Minor One - Blue Screen

kmp14
Something similar was mentioned earlier, but I thought I should share.  I am on beta version 1.7.13.  If I hit Stop while the commercial break viewer is visible, I get the Blue background screen.  Not major, because I can hit back and go back a screen, but then I miss the intermediate screen where you can choose to delete.  Not a big deal, just an annoyance.  I must have some pattern by which I follow when stopping playback that causes this, because this seems to happen to me a lot.

Re: Minor One - Blue Screen

chrisdfw
One Question related to this. If you are not using it , is it better to also disable the add in inside Media Center?

Re: Minor One - Blue Screen

If you aren't using the commercial break viewer then the addin will never get called, which means it does not need to be disabled.