Menu strip - can't move internet tv?

cguy123
Hi,

 I appreciate that the menu strip can be edited and you can remove the original recorded tv menu strip, but I can't seem to get the 'internet tv' icon to move to your new strip, if I could move this there would be no reason to have the original strip at all.

 Can you suggest a way to move this or get it to show up on your custom screen?

 Thanks for the great program.

Re: Menu strip - can't move internet tv?

At this point I do not see any way to launch internet tv programatically.

I'll look into it some more and see if there are any workarounds, but at this point I think the only "workaround" would be to use the search option and then scroll down and search "Internet TV" there.... Except when I try to do that my Media Center crashes :) hopefully it is just me.