Menu Strip Options not Saved (v1.9.0)

viking
I am running v1.9.0, Win7 - 64 bit, and I have Media Browser installed.
Note I did not install the program in the default directory.

Per this thread: http://www.recordedtvhd.com/forum/#nabble-td5475233, I searched for theCustomRegistration.xml files and found them here:

C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\CustomRegistration-new.xml
C:\MyProg\P_MultMed\RecordedTVHD\CustomRegistration.xml
C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\CustomRegistration-new.xml

I renamed all 3 files to *_OLD.xml

I restarted WMC and changed the Menu Strip Options again. When leaving the screen I was asked to save changes and I clicked Yes. However, the new setting do not show up in the UI (but they are retained in the Options menu).

Note that only one new xml file was created after changing the options:
C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\CustomRegistration-new.xml

Re: Menu Strip Options not Saved (v1.9.0)

viking
Am I the only one with this problem? Maybe it has been fixed in the beta 1.9.3?

Re: Menu Strip Options not Saved (v1.9.0)

Beaker1024
I wish I had someway of assisting you but I have not tried an installation to a different directory or even known about those files.  Also I am using beta 1.9.3

I've found with this software it's fairly safe to move along the beta versions as they come out.  Great new features often and some bug fixes.  Good stuff each time ones released!