Memory leaks?

dancrevier
I left my Media Center in Recorded TV HD while on vacation and when I came back, ehexthost.exe was using 2.6 GB of memory (and my system was pretty unhappy). I quit and relaunched, and a couple of days later, it was back up to around 500 MB. Are there known issues with memory leaks in Recorded TV HD?

Thanks.

Dan

Re: Memory leaks?

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into it and see what I can find.

Re: Memory leaks?

Is this happening on the version 1.4.22 (last official release), or is it happening on one of my latest betas?  I made quite a few changes to the background addin in the latest betas and I'm wondering if they might help/hurt the problem.

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi

RE: Memory leaks?

dancrevier
I'm using the official release. I'll give the beta a try.

Dan

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:57:56 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Memory leaks?

Is this happening on the version 1.4.22 (last official release), or is it happening on one of my latest betas?  I made quite a few changes to the background addin in the latest betas and I'm wondering if they might help/hurt the problem.

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Memory-leaks-tp4840043p4841458.html
To unsubscribe from Memory leaks?, click here.

RE: Memory leaks?

Did that fix the problem?  If so I was planning to release a new official release soon.  Thanks.

RE: Memory leaks?

dancrevier
It's looking good so far.

Dan

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:23:49 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Did that fix the problem?  If so I was planning to release a new official release soon.  Thanks.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Memory-leaks-tp4840043p4854068.html
To unsubscribe from Memory leaks?, click here.