Memory Leak -> Restart Service daily now

Memory Leak -> Restart Service daily now

Beaker1024
So I see RecordedTVHDService.exe under task manager should be only 15-20 MB when started fresh.

I've seen it grow to over 100MB maybe towards 200MB.  Restarting the service works well for getting things back to normal.

In MCE with it running and being huge in memory usage I notice the interface gets really slow and things don't run as nice.  Fresh / low memory usage = snappier interface!!

Batch file and task scheduler has fixed things.  Just wanted to share.

Re: Memory Leak -> Restart Service daily now

IT Troll
Interesting. I'll take a look at mine and do the same if it is misbehaving. Thanks.

Re: Memory Leak -> Restart Service daily now

IT Troll
I am not seeing high memory usage with mine. Typically is see just under 30MB. If I restart the service it drops to just under 20MB. But it does feel a bit quicker, especially when moving between favourites lists.