Mediaportal and Raspberry Pi

NickR
Hi,

First off just want to say how great this app is. I class it as a killer app for WMC7.
However WMC is starting to feel very dated as MS haven't really attempted much with it in ages.
There are lots of exciting possibilities kicking about such as raspberrypi extenders, and other TV engines such as MediaPortal which run on windows.
I stopped using GBPVR (now NextPVR) and reverted back to WMC about 2 years ago as wmc was more stable but recently trialling MediaPortal, it's streets ahead of WMC in terms of ease to configure multiple TV cards, satellite cards etc, seems very stable, and supports raspberryPI extenders (amongst other things) However the TV interface although great compared to WMC is nowhere close to RTVHD.

So this is a long winded way of asking are there any plans to expand support to other platforms. You could clean up!!!

Regards
Nick

Re: Mediaportal and Raspberry Pi

Sorry. I do not have any plans for this :)

Thank you for the suggestion.