Maximum # of Directory's that can be added manually?

Maximum # of Directory's that can be added manually?

jasonlh
Hey I love the program, but I am running into an issue.  I occasionally add folders to watch manually via the settings screen, but it seems like there is a maximum length that can be pulled from the settings file.  Since most of the directories are on a server the folder names seem to be quite long.

I can send you an example if you need to, but all you need to do is add a bunch of folders manually and you can tell where it will stop at.  the last one generally looks like the following:

ex:
\\PathtoFolder\tv shows\ show1
\\PathtoFolder\tv shows\ show2
\\PathtoFolder\tv shows\ show3
\\PathtoFolder\tv shows\ show4
\\PathtoFolder\tv shows\ show5
\\PathtoFolder\tv sh

If you look in the settings file, they all seem to be there.
I can't add the parent folder as there are too many shows I do not want to show up, it is only a select few (mostly for the wife acceptance factor)!

Hopefully that makes sense.

Re: Maximum # of Directory's that can be added manually?

Thanks for the info... I haven't had a chance to look yet, but if the problem is what I think it is, it will be a simple fix.

Re: Maximum # of Directory's that can be added manually?

jasonlh
So I just got around to test this and it still seems to be an issue with the latest beta release.

Re: Maximum # of Directory's that can be added manually?

Sorry. I forgot to get this fixed. I'll work on it.

Re: Maximum # of Directory's that can be added manually?

Please try out the latest beta and let me know how that works for you.

Latest beta info and download

Re: Maximum # of Directory's that can be added manually?

jasonlh
Forgot to tell you that this works perfectly now, however I do have another issue related to other file types being imported, but I will start a new thread for that.