Main View Header: 3 Movie Options + Rearranging

Main View Header: 3 Movie Options + Rearranging

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
This post was updated on .
MJT,

On my Main View Header, I have these options enabled:
* Title
* Date Recorded
* Favorite List(s)
* Recently Watched
* Movies
* Scheduled

I do not show movies in the standard interface because I don't want to combine series and movies.

Anyway, I would like to be able to have Movies listed twice on my Main View Header, one sorted by Title and one sorted by Date Recorded -- like my series are.

I realize that the Movies could be re-sorted at will, but I would prefer two separate Main View Header options sorted as desired for faster and more convenient movie retrieval.  Creating a Favorite and manually adding movies to it so I can add a second Main View Header option is not ideal either.

If this is a rather simple enhancement, I'd appreciate it if you could work it into an upcoming release.  And if there's any way to make it so users can put the Main View Headers in any order, that would be great too.  Thank you, MJT...

MoRBiD

Main View Header: 3 Movie Options + Rearranging

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

To summarize, these are my three requests from my last post:
** Add a separate "Movie Title" header option, pre-sorted.
** Add a separate "Movie Date Rec" header option, pre-sorted.
** Allow header options to be arranged in any order.  Currently, this can only be done with Favorites.

In addition, I have another enhancement request that is related:
** Add a separate "Movie Genre" header option.  Similar to Genre (which combines TV shows and movies), this header option would only list movies so you could have a movie-only view by genre.

For instance, this would allow my wife to avoid wading through my Horror titles and would allow me to avoid wading through her Romantic Comedies.  I manually sort out Kids Movies into their own Favorite so my daughter doesn't have to wade through 300+ age-inappropriate movies, but I'd rather not have to manually create and maintain movie Favorites by genre in this same manner.

Thank you.

MoRBiD