Lull

vance
This quiet period seems like a great time to promote the alpha version to the production version and get some feedback from a broader user base. Possibly a few more bugs will surface which when fixed will leave your fans with a stable version and allow you to move on to other projects if that is your desire.

Just a thought. Thanks again for a great product!
Vance

Re: Lull

Yeah, I keep meaning to do that.... just haven't gotten around to it. I plan on doing it soon. Thanks.