Locking Up

scouseman
My recordedtvhd folder has been working great since I installed it about 20 days ago, since the popup box telling me how many days I had left, things have started going wrong, when I click ok on the pop box s Media center locks up with a black screen and I need to reboot the machine to unlock it.
Anyone know what is going on.

Re: Locking Up

I haven't tested the trial dialog box in a while so I will have to do some testing to see if I see any issues with it.

Thank you for letting me know.

Re: Locking Up

scouseman
I think I have worked out when freezes now, if you have the scheduled files selected and try and start the recordedtvhd folder the popup box appears, then media center freezes.
I have now returned it to view by title it now longer freezes.
Hope this helps locate the problem

Re: Locking Up

Thank you for the additional info. I've tested on a machine that doesn't have a tuner and it does not lock up, but obviously there are no entries under scheduled which could be locking it up. I'll have to do some more testing when I get home from work.