Locked Black screen on resume

WhatHappend
If I put my HTPC to sleep after watching a recording from Recorded TV HD (still in the Record TV HD window), the screen is totally black when the PC resumes from sleep.

Back, arrow keys, info, Green Button (start) have no effect and do not bring back the image.

If I press play or stop, that does bring back the screen.

I think the reason is that Recorded TV HD holds on to the video playing and WMC still think there is a video playing.

Re: Locked Black screen on resume

WhatHappend
Is anyone else seeing this?

Re: Locked Black screen on resume

WhatHappend
Thanks for fixing this issue (clearing the show on pressing stop was probably the fix).  That lastest beta is fixed.