Location of Recorded TV HD database files

Location of Recorded TV HD database files

abooth
Is there a way to change the location of the Recorded TV HD database files from Users\Public\RecordedTVHD? I would prefer not to have them on my SSD boot drive. I did not see any way in the setup to change this location.

Alan

Re: Location of Recorded TV HD database files

abooth
I did try to close the program, move the folder and create a link like a couple of posts suggested. I was able to get to the folder through the link but when I restarted the program it created a new folder in Users\Public. Not sure if it was an ownership or permissions issues using the link but I went ahead and removed the link and deleted the moved folder. I let the database build and see that it does not take up all that much room anyway even with all of the video that I have.