List Mode / Theme Creation

gobo
Hi
    I was wondering if it was possible to change the layout of the List Mode theme or for someone to create their own tweaked version of themes. For the list mode I would make it so the list uses most of the top of the screen and goes all the way across (to not cut off the full show titles). I'd put the series and show info on the bottom and have a black background. The main background could be a static image or really faded series art. The current list theme wastes a lot of screen real estate and often cuts of the show descriptions since the description us given very little space in the lower corner.

Thanks for listening and love the program!

PS: Is there any way to show the Day and Date included with the time onscreen?

Thanks again!

I attached a mockup of what I was thinking.

Re: List Mode / Theme Creation

Nice mockups! I'll add it to my feature request list. Life has been really busy lately though so no idea on if and when this will happen.

Re: List Mode / Theme Creation

gobo
Thanks. Totally understand life is busy!  Gotta run to pick up my son in 10 minutes!! ;)

About the List Theme changes. I was never a big fan of all the XBMC type screens where the screen is busy and everything slides and moves constantly. Just tiring to look at and (like the new Windows Ribbons Menus), hard to visually find stuff. I love a fast and simple UI. Is there anyway an end user could create or modify a theme though? All I'd need to do is extend the list to reach all the way across to the right in settings (oly goes half way now) and move the info to the bottom to get 99% of the mockups. If there is no end user way then I will keep my fingers crossed for the future. Again, great program! Thanks!