Last channel button returns to last recording. (if that's last show watched)

Last channel button returns to last recording. (if that's last show watched)

tjbhoward
I press last channel on instinct sometimes to try and get back to a recording I was watching, but it only goes back to last channel watched. You have to go back to recordings and select the recording you were watching to resume.

Re: Last channel button returns to last recording. (if that's last show watched)

cenright2
Not sure if this is the same request...

if watching live tv, if you hit the select / ok button, wmc7 will toggle to the last watch live channel...

But I watch a lot of sports in a psuedo live fasion where I either switch among to games or a game and a recorded program.

Meaning, I'll let some of the recording buffer up on the live sports while watching either another sport event or  program, then switch back and catch up.

It would be terribly convenient to have a button to pause the current watched program and then resume the last played program at the last point.

example:

Watching a football game recording
Hit some special button (select / ok? )
recorded football game is paused
The last program watched (if it is not deleted) before the fooball game is resumed from where it left off

hit the special button, the program is paused
the recorded football game resumes

I end up with a lot of remote clicks to do this manually right now...