Kudos to MJT

tradetek
MJT, just download and installed the 1.7 release and this note didn't fit into another forum bucket, so I hope you don't mind me creating it off the root...

But nice work on the latest release, I'm really enjoying the way your product enhances WMC and greatly appreciate the support and consideration to everything your users bring up and suggest. It is really gratifying to see some of the suggestions that I have seen other users make and have even made myself get implemented in the product.

It didn't take me long to license the whole after I started playing with it, and I didn't even regret it when you put it on sale a couple of weeks later! Figured the features you implemented for me were worth case of beer so to speak. :-)

Thanks again, can't wait to see where the product goes next! But as I'm sure you noticed already... I've got more ideas...

Re: Kudos to MJT

LanceWebb

Re: Kudos to MJT

Bull_07
I third that comment.
I like to keep things simple.  I do enough computer support at work and I just want things to work when I get home.
I like the way it makes TV watching bearable on networked pc's.
I look forward to a lot of the upcoming features.  I hope they get implemented.