Keypress for commercial break viewer

cjsacksteder
How about an optional remote key press to show commercial breaks on the time line?   Having trouble getting used to the new fade to blue and back.

(Actually, that fade is now a flicker and not really an issue . . . when I first put 1.90 on it was really slow and distracting.)

Re: Keypress for commercial break viewer

I added some options for the commercial break viewer to the latest beta. You might want to check them out.

Latest beta info and download

Re: Keypress for commercial break viewer

ThePaladinTech
Just found this setting last night. It seems that the 'down' option doesn't work for me. the default(?) up option works and I am a fan of the new feature :)

Re: Keypress for commercial break viewer

Just tested and the Down button works for me.... maybe your settings did not get applied or something... or something is wrong with your settings and might relate to your menu strip problem in the other thread.