Keep Up To not working with Pooling enabled

Keep Up To not working with Pooling enabled

bdkneela
I have noticed that since i enabled the recording drive pooling my Keep up to limits are not being respected anymore. I record a bunch of kids shows for my son and usually cap them at keeping 5 episodes, but they are up to 14 before it starts deleting them.

Re: Keep Up To not working with Pooling enabled

Yes, Media Center only checks the current recording directory for the keep up to limits instead of all of the locations. I should add a note on the settings for that.

I'll look and see if there is anyway I can read those keep up to settings... If so I can probably setup better enforcement of the settings.

Thanks.

Re: Keep Up To not working with Pooling enabled

bdkneela
Has there been any progress on this one? Just curious.

Re: Keep Up To not working with Pooling enabled

No, not yet. I've been working on some stability issues some people are having. Since it has been so long since an official release I will probably release a version once I get the stability issues ironed out, which I think I have... just doing some more testing. After the next release I may be able to work on this.

Thanks