Interface for recorded tv in Kodi/XBMC

tony_park
Hi,

as we all expect MS to finally pull the plug on WMC being available in windows with Windows 10, would you be able to develop a recorded tv interface for Kodi?

Thanks
Tony

Re: Interface for recorded tv in Kodi/XBMC

Thanks for the request! I've very briefly looked at what is required for creating a plugin/addin for Kodi and it looks like you have to code in Python. That would require me to learn a new programming language as well as a complete rewrite of Recorded TV HD.

I haven't installed Kodi or looked at anything in depth yet.