Interface Freezes on xbox extender

oborenstein
The interface works perfectly on the HTPC, but periodically on the Xbox when I select the 'favorites' from the RecordedTVHD menu strip, the whole interface freezes and I need to close out of media center.  This doesn't happen every time, but at least once a day.

Re: Interface Freezes on xbox extender

oborenstein
Any thoughts on this issue?  It seems to be occurring multiple times a day.  The MCE interface on the xbox freezes after pressing the MediaCenter button, then 'OK' when selecting 'favorites' from the RecordedTVHD menu strip.  Please help, this is becoming such a frustration (particularly for my wife), I may have to abandon use of my htpc and go get cable boxes again!! ugh!!

Re: Interface Freezes on xbox extender

Does it go into Recorded TV HD and then freeze? I've noticed sometimes on my Xbox for some reason it is a little slow to respond after loading, but I haven't figured out why it only does that on the Xbox and usually it only takes around 5-10 seconds before it will respond.

Re: Interface Freezes on xbox extender

oborenstein
While I have periodically experienced the slight delay you mentioned, my issue is that it locks up when "clicking in", and does not go into Recorded TV HD; as in, i click on the "shows I heart" icon and then nothing. I have tried the stable, beta, and alpha(currently on latest) releases.