Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

austins
I have a movie that isn't appearing in the movies screen. So I tried going to settings->Fix artwork or identification problem->select file "This is the end (2013)". Selected "search" and it keeps saying "input string was not in the correct format". Any ideas?

Re: Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

jagrime2
I just started getting this message as well.  No matter what is typed I get an error.

Re: Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

Thank you for reporting. I see the issue as well. Something must have changed with TheMovieDB.org API. I'll look into it right now.

Re: Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

austins

Awesome, thanks!

On Nov 3, 2013 7:04 PM, "MJT Software [via Recorded TV HD Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for reporting. I see the issue as well. Something must have changed with TheMovieDB.org API. I'll look into it right now.

Thanks

To unsubscribe from Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie, click here.
NAML

Re: Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

I've found the problem and made contact with the developer behind TheMovieDB.org. He said he plans on getting it fixed today sometime. I can fix it on my end as well, but then I have to send out an update... if he fixes it on his end then we'll all be good to go.

Thanks for reporting.

Re: Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

austins
Is it possible to remotely fix unidentified content? I'm starting to get a big list and using my remote and TV to identify them is going to be a pain.

For example, I recorded two college football games. They no longer appear anywhere because they are considered unidentified by the software.

Re: Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

They only way to do it remotely is to rename the files... but this is for NON-RECORDED videos of other file types.

A recorded program should always show up. Are you sure you didn't put it in a favorites list that is set to not show the assigned series in other views?

Re: Input string was not in the correct format - unidentified movie

austins
I think the issue is that my computer is set to convert them to mp4? Here is a screenshot

http://imgur.com/Y0fkwiU