Index was out of range error

ehanson555
In the beta, when in the recorded TV listing (normal List View), sometimes when a show is selected and you move right with the remote, Recorded TV HD throws an error "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index index = 0". I can then click OK to the error, and it moves from the Episode List to Scheduled as it normally would. This can be reproduced when in the same Recodred TV HD session. For example, the same shows will throw the error. But the next time I reboot, it may be different shows that cause the error.

Re: Index was out of range error

Thank you. If you can figure out any procedure used to reproduce the error it would be helpful.  I'll look and see what I can find.