Identify Unknown Files from outside WMC

reluctantflux
I have a lot of unknown files, and it'd be much easier to handle with a keyboard and mouse if possible.  It would also be nice to be able to select a bunch of the files at once and tell the program that it is one specific series.  For example, it didn't pick up my Star Trek Original Series Seasons 1-3.  Having to identify each one through the WMC gui takes a while.
Thanks!  Still using and loving the program!

Re: Identify Unknown Files from outside WMC

Beaker1024
Please see MorBid's posting with the summary of beta/alpha versions.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Next-Update-Beta-or-Full-tp5709019p5709023.html

I believe if you get the newest RecordedTVHD.exe outside of MCE GUI file (just the *.exe and replace the one you have) you'll get manual IDing of files outside of MCE.  Might still be one by one but atleast you can work faster from your desktop than inside MCE with remote.

FYI - I'm using that newest outside of MCE GUI exe file with the beta install of v1.9.5 without issue.