ISO files

magpowerzip
I was wondering what the possibility was that you would implement reading ISO
files.

Re: ISO files

I suppose it is possible. I'll add it to my list and take a look at how much work it would be.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Re: ISO files

Are you using "Virtual Clonedrive" or what?

Re: ISO files

magpowerzip
At this time, I use XBMC, which reads the ISO file directly. I am assuming that it auto-mounts it somehow and then reads the content. I completely understand if it is a lot of work and you do not want to mess with it. You have already implemented many of my requests and I appreciate it.

Thanks. Later.

magpowerzip

Re: ISO files

bibiville
I know you asked this a few months ago but I just bought your software.
I use "virtual clonedrive" to play my ".iso" in wmc.