How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

tony_park
Hi,

sorry, newbie here!!!  Please be gentle!

I would like to know, if its possible to remove movies from the recorded tv section, and have them just appear in the movies option?

I've tried setting the movies on the interface options tab, under main screen, to be both on and off, and also checked 'hide recorded movies from standard view' but they persist in appearing.  Am I misunderstanding what should happen?

Thanks
Tony

Re: How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

LanceWebb
Sounds like you doing it correctly.  Works for me.

Try closing MC before making changes.  Might have to stop Recorded TV HD in setting, make the changes, then restart Recorded TV HD.     Last resort.....Restart.

Re: How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

tony_park
Hi Lance,

I think I've found my problem... each time I tick the hide recorded movies from standard view box, leave it a couple of mins to autosave (to be on the safe side), exit, and go back in, the flag is unchecked!

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Tony

Re: How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

I'm on vacation this weekend, but I just logged into my HTPC and see the same issue... Somewhere along the way when changing things in the settings program I must have messed that up because I know it used to work before. I'll have to take a look on Monday.  Thanks for the heads up.

Re: How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

This should be fixed in the latest beta.

Re: How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

tony_park
Thanks, majority of movies are now no longer present.  I still have a couple that persist in showing, in the series override, they are showing as movies, however in the episodes override, rather than showing movie title, it shows series name.  This film in question, was a 3 part movie - a period drama for the wife.

 I'm also seeing the same for the recording of Oceans 13.

Thanks
Tony

Re: How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

pleasefire
Had a little problem registering to post on this forum, but seems to be clear now.

Oh well.

I am having the same issue.  The main reason that I was interested in this software was the segregation of movies from recorded TV.  That does not seem to work, and I am frustrated.  It seems that the box will not stay checked when I restart/close the program.

I am at a loss.  Is there a different way to download the latest beta besides the link on the homepage that says "Latest beta information and download"?

Re: How to remove movies from TV Recordings?

I uploaded a new beta and sent you an e-mail yesterday. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks for trying the program!