How to get beta versions...

To get beta versions you can now set up your Recorded TV HD to check for them in the Recorded TV HD Settings interface inside Media Center. Just go to the Updates section.

Download the latest beta version of Recorded TV HD here

Re: How to get beta versions...

indiix2
MJT,
Could you post beta builds change logs here. I got the update last night but the list of things fixed or tweaked was bigger than the little media center window allowed. Posted the change logs here would allow the beta testers more visibility so they can let you know if there are any issues. I see that sometimes you list the change log inside a forum post that it might address. But centralizing them here would be useful for those of use who get them and test them out for you.

Re: How to get beta versions...

Good idea... I will add a "latest beta version change log"  that will list all changes since the latest final release.

Re: How to get beta versions...

indiix2
Excellent! Thanks for being so proactive.