How to change the different views?

scifiguy
Changing between lists sorted by Title, Date Recorded, Genre is straight forward.  However, here's how part of the product is described:

"There is a 'media center like view', a 'poster view', a 'metro theme' and a 'list view'.
There are many more options including the number of poster rows and a color scheme choice."

How do I access these different views and options?

Re: How to change the different views?

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
They are accessible via the Settings menu.  On some views, you have to go down until you reach it; in others, you have to go up.  The Settings option has a wrench icon next to it.  Once you reach the Settings option, push OK.

Go to Appearance.  You should see an option for Choose Theme which is pretty self-explanatory.  I prefer the Metro Theme myself.  MJT has another theme in progress but I don't know if it'll ever see the light of day.

Also, check out Appearance Options under Appearance.  And from the Settings menu, also check out Menu Strip, Recycle Bin & Other Options.

Let us know how it goes.  I'm glad to see new folks finding an appreciation for RTVHD.

MoRBiD