How do I auto skip commercials

AgileHumor
How do I auto skip commercials?  I have show analyzer and DTB setup and can see the red commericial breaks...but where is the option to auto skip?

Locating the remote while also catching up on reading is a chore :)

Re: How do I auto skip commercials

First, did you install the Windows Media Center addin for DVRMSToolbox? (separate installer)

If so then:
Open up DVRMStoMPEGSettings from the start menu (from DVRMSToolbox). Go to the Commercial Skip tab. You can adjust your settings there. In the bottom section there is a checkbox for "Auto Skip"

Re: How do I auto skip commercials

AgileHumor
Does it work with Win 8 x64?

I used to use that, but assumed your program (with the display bar) also did this.  My bad :)

Re: How do I auto skip commercials

RampantRedsFan
There is a great set of instructions here that works for Windows 7 x64. I'm not sure if it works in Windows 8 though.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/22/how-to-automatically-skip-commercials-in-windows-7-media-center/