How are you handling Live Sporting events Series Images?

How are you handling Live Sporting events Series Images?

Beaker1024
Just thought I'd toss this out there to discuss.  How are people handling live sporting (or even taped like PBA bowling) for the series poster & background images?

I'll admit so far I just have them blank and do nothing.  But if someone has a quick method of handling it I'm all ears!

I did some quick searches on the the TVdb website the shows images are pulled from and this seems to be a category that it's laking in.