Hide Air Date and Time of Movies

danofun
All of the movies in my database are DVD and BluRay rips. When these .mkv files are displayed in the movies section, they are accompanied by air date and time below the description.  Since these movies were not recorded, I assume the date used is the theatrical release date pulled from themoviedb.

WMC

Ideally, it would be nice to have the studio, aspect ratio, rating, and other images in this place similar to XBMC and MediaBrowser.  If this is not possible or a large undertaking (I'd much rather time be spend on incorporating external players ;), it would be nice to be able to hide the air date and time of movies while still displaying the runtime and rating.