Help Installing

Mickey30306
OK..its gotta be me.. but when I install the software on Win7..reboot and open WMC7..go to the Record TV HD..absolutely nothing happens on that program.

I even played around the Record TV HD settings.

Any suggestions?

Re: Help Installing

Sorry about the trouble.

1. Just to double-check. I assume your watched directories are correct.
2. If you haven't yet, please restart the Recorded TV HD Service (or reboot the computer)
3. If that doesn't fix it, since you are just starting, stop the Recorded TV HD Service, delete "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db" and then start the service again.

If none of that works, please let me know!

Re: Help Installing

Mickey30306
Got it to final work :)  Thank you for your help.

Once last question before I donate...does your program have the ability to resume a recorded movie or TV show like the basic WMC 7 does?

I know Media Browser has that ability, but couldn't figure why your program didn't show that WMC7 function?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Help Installing

Yes it does do resume, but only with things you have played after Recorded TV HD has been installed.

Mark

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Mickey30306 [via Recorded TV HD Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Got it to final work :)  Thank you for your help.

Once last question before I donate...does your program have the ability to resume a recorded movie or TV show like the basic WMC 7 does?

I know Media Browser has that ability, but couldn't figure why your program didn't show that WMC7 function?

Thanks for your help.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Help-Installing-tp5708112p5708134.html
To start a new topic under Recorded TV HD Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Recorded TV HD Forum, click here.
NAML

--
Mark Terborg
MJT Software & Services Inc.
Creator of Recorded TV HD & My Memories for Windows Media Center

Re: Help Installing

Mickey30306
OK..it's probably me...I've recorded a show and watched it and stopped it midway into the show. I go to another show to watch then stop.  I want to go back to the first show and resume where I left off.

Can you help me figure out how/where the resume works...because all I get is the play button and it starts from the beginning again.

Re: Help Installing

Odd. The Recorded TV HD Background addin should be creating bookmark files. You haven't disabled the background addin in Media Center, have you?

Are there bookmark files here?
"C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\bookmarks"
(or here if that RecordeTVHD directory doesn't even exist)
C:\ProgramData\RecordedTVHD\database\bookmarks

Re: Help Installing

Beaker1024
Can you check and see if the show that should have had a bookmark but didn't has the correct Runtime / Full Duration?

I have a issue that some recordings are marked at 1min (while they are the correct +-30min or +-1hr) and MJT fixed the identification issues but they still say 1min.  I have noticed that these 1min labeled recording don't work so well with the RTHD bookmarks.

I also haven't done extensive testing so this is just off recollection.

Re: Help Installing

Mickey30306
Thanks that worked..plus a reboot and everything seems fine now.