Header options for Movies?

MARKJANDERSON
Am I missing something because I can't seem to figure out how to change the header options for Movies from just "unwatched movies"

I'd like to just add "title" so that everything shows up and if I wanted to filter by unwatched I could then just choose that header option specifically

I see in both the settings application and in WMC, options for the standard window and episode windows, but nothing for the movies window

Am I missing something obvious?

Re: Header options for Movies?

Try changing your episode list header options.