Genre menu strip option not working

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
MJT,

The Genre option on the Menu Strip doesn't work if you don't have Genre as a Header Choice On Top, but I don't want it as a Header Choice On Top.  Are you able to modify RTVHD to work for this scenario?  Thank you.

MoRBiD

Re: Genre menu strip option not working

Thanks for reporting. The next release will allow you to select the genre option from the main menu strip. It will add the genre option to the main header options only when you select it from the strip in Media Center, otherwise it won't be there if you don't have it selected normally.

Re: Genre menu strip option not working

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
This sounds good.  Thank you.

Not that I'm interested in it (since I have both of these added as Header Choices On Top), but should Favorites and Movies work in the same manner?

MoRBiD

Re: Genre menu strip option not working

Movies already works. I'll have to do that for favorites though. Thanks.