Genre Icons: What are folks using? (Not a RTV-HD program request)

Genre Icons: What are folks using? (Not a RTV-HD program request)

Glitchy
Genre Icons: What are folks using? (Not a RTV-HD program request)

I converted some not so nice ones, but looking for something better. Most all I found are wide format and don't do well with RTV-HD

Thanks

Jeff

RTV-HD_genres.zip

Re: Genre Icons: What are folks using? (Not a RTV-HD program request)

dopdahl

Re: Genre Icons: What are folks using? (Not a RTV-HD program request)

dopdahl