Frequent unidentified files/service restarts...

Frequent unidentified files/service restarts...

pezboy
Recently I've been having to stop/restart the RTH service frequently, sometimes multiple times a day, due to favorite shows showing up as unidentified. This used to happen rarely, requiring a stop/restart maybe once a month, but it has gradually increased in frequency over the last two weeks. I use my HTPC as a media server streaming out to extenders throughout the house, so stopping/starting the service is not ideal, nor wife/family friendly. Is there a way to add a feature that would allow stopping/starting the service remotely, through the RTH interface (or otherwise) on extenders?