File renaming format

danny6869
If Recorded TV HD insists on renaming my files when I have to identify them manually, it'd be great if I could select what the filename format should be!  For instance I store all of my shows like so...

Show Name\Season 1\S01E01 - Name of episode.avi

...but as soon as I need to identify an episode, it changes to...

Show Name\Season 1\ Show Name - S1E01 - Name of episode.avi

Re: File renaming format

TheMayor
How many shows are you manually having to identify?

The file naming formatting is like this:

Naming Conventions:
 (Optional Episode Title helps to identify the correct series if there is more than one series in the search results.)

•Battlestar.Galactica.S01E04.Optional.Episode.Title.Or.Could.be.blank.or.ignorable.text.avi (will only find the correct series with an episode title because there is more than one "Battlestar Galactica" in thetvdb.... You can go into the series override and fix it afterwards as well).
•Battlestar Galactica.S01E04.Optional Episode Title or could be blank or ingorable text.avi
•Battlestar Galactica - S01E004 - Act of Contrition.avi (Amazon VOD naming convention)
•Battlestar Galactica - Act of Contrition.avi
•ID=73545.S01E04.avi (ID=TheTVDB.com Show ID)