Feature request: add context menu

WhatHappend
I think it would be great if a context menu was mapped to the "into" feature.
Items in this context menu would be like option to delete (an Entire Series, or single episode depending on current highlighted position), mark as watched/unwatched, add to fav, resume, play, Series Settings.

Right now the "info" key brings up a useless menu "internet Security" and "Settings".

Re: Feature request: add context menu

There is no way to officially override the info button from within a 3rd party media center plugin.  I've looked into ways around this and it looks like it might be possible, but may not work as intended (or at all).  I may look into this in the future, but it has been placed lower on the priority list.