Feature request: Favs sort

WhatHappend
I would like like the ability to sort the Fav by title, date recorded, original air date just like you can inside a series.

I am thinking that if you click on "Fav Name" on the top tool bar, the top bar would be replaced with the sort bar like when you click into a series.  Pressing the exit would restore the main top bar and retain the last selected sort for that fav group.

Re: Feature request: Favs sort

This is a good idea. I'll see what I can do.

Re: Feature request: Favs sort

This is in the latest beta... Will be in general release soon.

Download the latest beta here