Feature request - Delay loading of fanart images

Feature request - Delay loading of fanart images

ryttingm
While the performance of the addon on my pc is very acceptable, the performance on my xbox extender leaves something to be desired.  I assume that you have some sort of time out where you wait to load an image until a button hasn't been pressed for x seconds (this is how sagetv fanart is done).  It would be nice if this amount could be configurable so that the xbox doesn't try and load fanart images as often which will make the performance on my xbox much better.

Re: Feature request - Delay loading of fanart images

CaseV7
I would love to see this too, browsing down the list on the Xbox sure takes awhile, anything to make it feel more responsive would be amazing.

-Casey

Re: Feature request - Delay loading of fanart images

I will add a half second delay when switching backdrops... but only for extenders.  That should speed things up.

Re: Feature request - Delay loading of fanart images

I just posted the latest beta... change log:

Optional remote control integration
Choose which header choices you want to appear
Added option for non-favorites list
Choose how many days of scheduled recordings to show
Option to show file path on episode page
Added delay to backdrop loading on extender sessions

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi