Feature Request

we7313
I notice some of my tv show names are longer than the left gutter provided.  They just end up getting cut off.
I am using the High contrast mode.  Would It be Possible to make the left gutter's size dynamic, so each user could make it as big as they needed?

I was also wondering if you could change the opacity on the left gutter.  It looks lighter in the screenshot on your homepage than on my machine.  I can't see the background image through it at all.
Could this also be a dynamic setting?
-Will

Re: Feature Request

I've thought about the dynamic widths thing... just haven't done any work towards it yet.

The high contrast mode changes the opacity of the left gutter so that you can't really see through it.  If you change it back to normal mode it will be more transparent.

Re: Feature Request

The latest beta has the option in the settings program to adjust the width of the left column. Try it out and let me know what you think:

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi