Feature Request: accept letter input from remote to jump through list

Feature Request: accept letter input from remote to jump through list

TerminalMan
Hi

I have loads of shows and movies recorded and use the standard MS remote control. When display the list of recordings alphabetically, I'd like the letter buttons on my remote to jump through the list ie press M and I want it to jump to the first recording beginning with M. Also related but when I press the Back button after being in the sub-list of a series, I'd like it to take me back to the same position in the top level list rather than jumping back to the top of the list.

Cheers

Re: Feature Request: accept letter input from remote to jump through list

The first one is a good idea and I'll see what I can do.

I thought I had the second one working correctly, but it is kind of a timing game to refresh the content list and get the focus correct.  I'll see if I can get it fixed.

Re: Feature Request: accept letter input from remote to jump through list

I've just released version 1.4.9 which includes this feature.