Feature Request: Remove movies from main "title" list

Feature Request: Remove movies from main "title" list

TerminalMan
Hi

Great program but one thing I'd like. Since there is now a separate Movies list, I'd like to have the option to not show movies under the top level list of recorded TV as they get in the way of my other recordings.

Cheers

Re: Feature Request: Remove movies from main "title" list

I'll put it on the list to add an option for that. I agree that it's a good idea.

Re: Feature Request: Remove movies from main "title" list

WhatHappend
I agree, this would be a great option.

Re: Feature Request: Remove movies from main "title" list

This option is in the latest release.

Re: Feature Request: Remove movies from main "title" list

TerminalMan
Great thanks. Just paid for the program as mine expired yesterday. Now to make a list of other things to fix! First one for now:- change the screen layout slightly to fit the whole of the program description or at least an option to scroll through the description.

Anyway, keep up the good work.