Feature Request: Option to make all Text Bolder

Feature Request: Option to make all Text Bolder

LanceWebb
It is hard to read the text.  Yes, we are wearing our contacts.  The text needs to be a little larger or bolder.  Also the font color is not a crisp white that stands out, it's kind of grey.

Your software is exactlly what I was looking for.  I have been loving my new Ceton card, but I had so much in Recorded TV, that I could not find anything.  As a thank you, I just went ahead and purchased the Household Licenses, but only using 1 PC.

I just can't get my wife to switch because it is difficult to read.

Re: Feature Request: Option to make all Text Bolder

I'm planning on doing a high-contrast mode where the shading behind the text is less transparent which should make the text easier to read.

Thanks for your purchase and the suggestion!