Feature Request: MKV support

poorman
Is it possible to get support for mkv files? I already can see and play them through the "Movie Library" in media center but sure would rather have your software provide support for them.  Would that be hard to do?

Thanks for your consideration!

~PM

Re: Feature Request: MKV support

No promises, but after I finish up the next feature and get back from vacation I will start working on support for other file types.

They will all have to have the correct naming convention and hopefully I can get the series matched up correctly.

Re: Feature Request: MKV support

poorman
Wow thanks for the ultra fast response!  Thanks also for looking at it after your vacation.

~PM