Favorites behavior (Series in 2 favorites 1 set to hide in stnd views)

Favorites behavior (Series in 2 favorites 1 set to hide in stnd views)

Beaker1024
Have a tv series (title) in a favorite list.  Then make a new favorite list and set it to be hidden from standard views (to me mean not in main/full list of titles) and add the same series to it.

The series still shows up in the standard views (main title list).

I would like an option so that if the series/title is put in any favorite list set to be hidden from standard view it's not in the standard view.

I guess this could have been a "bug" but I wasn't sure.

Re: Favorites behavior (Series in 2 favorites 1 set to hide in stnd views)

Thanks. I see what the problem is. I never tested it with a series in 2 lists with only 1 list being set to hide from standard view. I will fix it soon.

Re: Favorites behavior (Series in 2 favorites 1 set to hide in stnd views)

Beaker1024
Just wanted to say thank you for making this adjustment in one of the latest Alphas.  Thought I'd come back and "close out" this thread by letting you know that it's much appreciated.

BTW if anyone is wondering why I had a series in 2 favorites it's because I setup a "Half hour" favorites along with the obvious one for my son's shows, "archived" shows, etc... so my lists are not of the same kind of "filtering" to designate which is where.