Favorites/Unwatched/Scheduled tabs mixed up and wrong

Favorites/Unwatched/Scheduled tabs mixed up and wrong

Beaker1024
When I click on "Unwatched" I get the Favorites (which isn't setup so I get the message saying set it up).  It then sits at the "Unwatched" tab and shows one box for "none".  If I fool around with the tabs again I can eventually get the correct "unwatched" listing to show up.

When I click on "Scheduled" I get the correct listing but if I have a show recording it doesn't show the correct show.

IE this morning it's recording "Jake and the neverland pirates" (verified in MCE) but RTVHD scheduled shows a box (artwork is gone) and says "America's Got talent" (with the red record icon on the blank box).

Plus how do you get to your programs settings in MCE UI?  I got it the first time I ran it and don't see a "settings wrench icon" or anything else to click on.

Re: Favorites/Unwatched/Scheduled tabs mixed up and wrong

1. Please set up favorites and see if that fixes your problem. You can always change it later.
2. Not sure which version you are running, but I've completely revamped the way scheduled recordings work on the latest beta version (found on the forum). You might want to try out the latest beta and see if it fixes your problem with the scheduled recordings.
3. The wrench icon is in a different place depending on what theme you are using. It is possible that your tv has overscan/underscan issues and might be why you don't see it. If you are using Media Center Like view or Poster view use your down arrow a couple times to get down to it. If you are using List view press the up arrow above the header list to get there. If you need to adjust overscan/underscan you  can do so in the settings.

Thanks for giving it a try.

Re: Favorites/Unwatched/Scheduled tabs mixed up and wrong

Beaker1024
Thanks.  Found the MCE UI settings.  I was using MCE like view.  Love the Tips and Hints videos!  I'm using what ever version you get when you download a trial install from last night (8/28).  Ok so I can't find an "About" tab or information on the outside MCE settings UI so from Add/Remove programs I see it's v1.7.3.0

Can I use Beta version if I'm not registered/paid yet?

Re: Favorites/Unwatched/Scheduled tabs mixed up and wrong

Yes, you can use the beta version during your trial. You could also uninstall the beta and go back to the release if you have any problems or wish to do so.

Hint: It shows the version number on the main settings page in Recorded TV HD.