Favorites List Drive Space Restricitions

Favorites List Drive Space Restricitions

skunky
I'm a new customer and very happy so far.  I took the new feature prioritization poll, but didn't see one feature that I'd really like to have on the list, so I thought that I'd post it here:

I'd like to be able to allocate drive space restrictions (by percentage or specific bytes) for each favorites list.  For example, my daughter has a favorites list that I'd like to restrict to 250 GB (or 25% of a 1 TB drive).  If a new show is recorded that is assigned to her favorites list, and it causes the total for all shows in that list to exceed the restriction value, the oldest show(s) from that list are deleted (or recycled) to make room for the new show.

This would allow me to "partition" the drive for each family member such that when the drive is full, new shows recorded by one family member won't delete shows recorded by another family member.

Thank you for a great product!

Scott

Re: Favorites List Drive Space Restricitions

Sorry I never responded. This is a good idea, but at this point I have a lot of things I'd like to add plus the bug fixes that I don't know if I'll be able to implement this feature anytime soon if at all.

Re: Favorites List Drive Space Restricitions

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
Just out of curiosity, what things are on your list to add?

MoRBiD